Formedium are proud to be both Sponsoring and attending this event at the County Hotel, Newcastle.
The theme will explore the theme of Discovery to Impact in which fundamental research themes are integrated with applied themes, including biotechnological applications of yeasts, yeasts as disease models, and pathogenic yeasts. The programme features an exciting range of keynote talks from acclaimed invited speakers and will also give early career stage yeast researchers the opportunity to present their recent research results through a series of posters and offered oral presentations. The meeting will also feature a varied social programme offering delegates plenty of opportunities to make new connections, discuss research projects and to strengthen relationships in the British yeast community.
- Fundamental cellular processes, including metabolic cycles, chromatin biology, regulation of gene expression and control of quiescence.
- Yeasts as disease models
- Pathogenic yeasts
- Biotechnological applications of yeasts
- Janet Quinn (Newcastle University, UK)
- Julian Rutherford (Newcastle University, UK)
- Simon Whitehall (Newcastle University, UK)